P.S. I Love You
Had budget meeting with Han Ming and Junfeng before we went to catch the movie. After the meeting, we went to JP to fetch Michelle and Andrew to go watch the movie at JE. When we reached 7-11 at JP, both MIchelle and Andrew were already standing by the roadside waiting for us. Both of them were looking in the direction of our car but strangely they literally ignored us. I tried calling out and waving to them but they kept ignoring. I tot that since they wana play so i continued to play with them. Both me and Hong Wei sat in the car to watch TV and see how long they'll take to board the car. Ultimately I could not stand it anymore and I called Andrew on the phone. When they board the car, they told us that they could not see the car. Till now I still cannot believe that they did not see the car when we are like in front of them. Oh wells... hahhah
I tot it was an okay movie cos i find the movie abit draggy towards the end. it was quite a sweet movie cos of what Jerry did for Holly, even after his death. I did not cry compared to michelle and hong wei. imagine i was caught in the middle of 2 cry babies.. hahhah.. I still prefer If Only though.
Oh my god.. I haven finish reading AA205 when the quiz is tml~ I hope that I would be able to finish by tonight after CNY dinner. Pray that the food is nice this year.. I tink CNY dinner would not be that fun compared to last year cos the 47 people are not going and worse of all I do not have a subcom. Looking for the best~