Monday, November 10, 2008

lost 3

third story on my lost adventure around singapore..

planned to study at amk library with roomie today.. it might seems like it's quite easy to get there.. but for me, it is a very arduous journey.. it took me exactly 2 hours to get there.. here is the detail of my detour route:

1. took 74 and alighted at the 2 stops after bowen thinking that there will be 853 there (853 stops opp amk lib)
2. realised tt there isnt 853 and and thus walk back (in the rain) 2 stops
3. saw 854 while crossing the road.. so walked to the bus stop opp bowen to check out the route for 854
4. goes to yck but not amk lib
5. took 147 to serangoon to take 853 (finally found the way to take 853 after calling my sis for help)
6. boarded 853 but ended up at yck interchange instead (totally missed amk lib)
7. called rooomie to ask for directions.. realised i alighted 2 stops later.. crossed the road and took 2 stops back..
8. finally i reached the destination

so in total, it took me 4 buses and more than 15 mins of slow walk in the rain to reach my destination.. totally spoil my morning.. wasted 1 hr.. hais.. i really need to know my way around sg.. even tho it's quite small n accessible..

one exciting thing to note is tt i went back on a history trip on the 853.. the furnishing of the bus is super vintage!! it's like i've nv seen this kind of bus for a long long time.. old brown seats and the used ticket box.. what an eye opener and experience =)

inside of the bus




the brown seat



the long missing ticket box



heard this song for the first time on 98.7 and i liked it alot.. 1234 by plain white t's!! the lyrics are so sweet and cute!! a new meaning to 1234!!!

give me more love than I've ever had
make it all better when i'm feelin sad
tell me that i'm special even when I know i'm not

make me feel good when I hurt so bad
barely getting mad, I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you, you make it easy
as easy as 1 2,(1 2 3 4.)

there's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words for you
I love you (I love you)
theres only 1 way 2 say those 3 words
and that's what i'll do
I love you.(I love you)

give me more love from the very start.
piece me back together when I fall apart.
tell me things you never even tell your closest friends

make me feel good when I hurt so bad
best that I've had
I'm so glad that I found you
I love bein around you
you make it easy as easy as 1 2,(1 2 3 4.)

there's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words for you
I love you (I love you)
there's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words
and that's what i'll do
I love you
I love you(I love you)

you make it easy, it's easy as 12,1234

theres only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you
I love you (I love you)
theres only 1 way 2 say those 3 words
thats wwhat I'll do I love you (I love you)

I love you I love you. one two three four
I love you(I love you)
I love you(I love you)


new study place tml.. compass point!!!

jia you everyone!!